Guardian 72 Hour Food Storage Kit
Retail Price : $ 220.00
Your Price : $ 110.00
You Save : 50 %
For a limited time, we are offering this 72 hour long term food storage kit.
It has all of the food and supplies you will need to survive for three days with 2 servings per day. It is all packaged in our large Hikers Backpack.
This kit contains the following:
Food and Water:
12 servings of cook in pouch meals:
- Cheesy Lasagna - 2 10oz servings
- Chili Macaroni - 2 10oz servings
- Pasta Alfredo - 2 10oz servings
- Creamy Pasta and Veg - 2 10oz servings
- Teriyaki and Rice - 2 10oz servings
- Savory Stroganoff - 2 10oz servings
24 oz. Water Filtration
Light and Communications:
- Dynamo 4-in-1 Radio Flashlight
- Waterproof Matches
Shelter and Warmth:
- 2 Mylar Emergency Sleeping Bags
- Portable Cooking Stove (includes 12 Fuel Tablets)
- Steel Fork, Knife, & Spoon Chow Kit
- 16 oz Steel Cup
- Pair of Leather Palm Work Gloves
2 Infectious Waste Bags
All of our kit items are packed securely in a resealable, waterproof storage bag
Hygiene and Sanitation:
- 3 Packs of Pocket Tissues
- 65 Piece Pocket First Aid Kit
- Deck of Standard Playing Cards
- Note Pad
- Golf Pencil
Emergency Survival Kit Information:
This Long Term Food Storage Essentials Survival Kit was designed using advice from experts in the emergency preparedness industry. It follows guidelines given by government agencies and non-profit preparedness organizations. This survival kit has a retail value of $220.
This bag no longer has "Survival Kit" stitched on it.
Hello and Welcome to Emergency But Out Bags.
We are proud to be offering emergency supplies to you. We have built up a strong reputation for being Honest and Transparent in all our business dealings. Our mission is to offer you top quality products and ensure customer satisfaction.
For your convenience, you can contact us at 888-995-5572 or via this link: contact us here. We would love to answer any questions you may have.
You can also write us at:
ATTN: Customer Service
Emergency Bug Out Bags
PO Box 112699
Carrollton, TX 75011-2269
The tornado image was created by: Billy Frank Alexander Design